Sydney’s central business district (CBD) is 10km north of the International Airport and takes approximately 20 minutes to reach by car. A regular airport to city bus service operates from approximately 0600 to 2100 hours (not recommended for those with large amounts of luggage). Any queries please see the Travellers Information Desk at the Airport.
A taxi fare from Sydney Airport to Sydney CBD is approximately A$50. If you would prefer to pre-book your taxi during your stay in Sydney, here are the contact details of the main taxi companies:
Taxis Combined- Phone: 13 33 00. Website: www.taxiscombined.com.au
Legion Cabs- Phone: 13 14 51. Website: www.legioncabs.com.au
Premier Cabs- Phone: 13 10 17. Website: www.premiercabs.com.au
Silver Service- Phone: 13 31 00. Website: www.silverservice.com.au
You can request a ride from Uber from either the Domestic or the International terminal of Sydney Airport. Just request your Uber once you have exited the terminal and your driver will meet you at the pick–up area. A typical UberX (low cost ride) to Sydney’s CBD costs A$43 – 55 and a typical UberBLACK ride (premium ride) to Sydney’s central business district costs A$89-114. For more information on Uber please see here.
There is a train station located at both the Domestic and International Terminals at Sydney Airport. Trains run on average every 10 minutes during the day on a weekday and every 15 minutes on weekends. From the Domestic Terminal, it takes 15 minutes to reach Central Station and 20 minutes to reach Circular Quay. From the International Terminal it takes just a few minutes longer. Lifts are available at both the International and Domestic Terminals for easy transfer of luggage. Fares from Sydney Airport terminals to the CBD are approximately A$17 per adult for a single journey. For more information on departures and prices please visit here.
There is a multitude of eating out options nearby the Conference venue. These can be found in either the Darling Harbour precinct or the Sydney CBD.
Goods and services tax (GST)
All prices quoted on this website are inclusive of 10% GST (Goods & Services Tax), unless otherwise specified. GST applies to most goods and services in Australia.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the conference and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include
- loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the conference,
- or through cancellation of the conference,
- loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- failure to utilise tours or pre booked arrangements due to airline delay, Force Majeure or any other reason,
- medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- loss or damage to personal property,
- additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered.
The conference managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The official and most widely spoken language in Australia is English, and is also the official language for the Conference.
ICC Sydney has two car park facilities located within the Exhibition Centre and ICC Sydney Theatre, comprising a total of 826 car spaces. Additionally, there are secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, including Wilson Harbourside Car Park and Wilson Darling Square Car Park.
For more details, please view here.
The Conference hosts and organisers have arranged for photography onsite throughout the Conference. The images may be used for post-Conference reports, case studies, marketing collateral and supplied to industry media if requested. If you do not wish for your photo to be taken, please inform an Arinex staff member at the registration desk onsite.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Conference Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Conference or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Conference;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference (point 2) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Conference Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at link
Sydney Shops open from 0900 to 1700 during the week with late night shopping on Thursday. On Saturdays and Sundays most shops are open from 0900 to 1900.